what i’m loving lately
I love reading other blogger’s “What I’m loving now” posts, so I thought I’d write my own. Here are some of the things I’ve been loving lately.
1) My pavrita pants. I try to limit my shopping for frivolous items but as soon as I saw them on the Anthropologie website there was no looking back.
2) My mala beads. A lovely etsy birthday gift from my boys.
3) Yoga. I have been especially loving practicing lately.
4) Shoveling snow. It forces me to be outside in the winter, which I always appreciate after the fact.
5) My stove. We remodeled our kitchen almost 2 years ago and were given this last piece as a generous Christmas gift. Just looking at my kitchen makes me happy. 🙂
6) School. It can be stressful and makes my life even crazier than it already is, but I am thrilled to be following my dreams.
What are you loving lately?