things that make me smile
It’s been a while, but I think I am ready to jump back into blogging with both feet.
I have a lot of food, yoga, and mommy things to blog about but I thought I’d make my first post back a list of the things that have been making me smile lately.
- Warm weather. I live in New England, yet I classify a “nice day” as one over 75 degrees. I cherish the few months of the year that are filled with nice days.
- Vegan cesar salads with the Living Cesar dressing from Eat, Drink, & Be Vegan. I use sesame seeds instead of pine nuts and am hoping the husband doesn’t get sick of salad anytime soon.
- Pink Peonies. My wedding flower. Picked from my favorite plant in our yard.
- Watching the boy play. Before becoming a parent I never thought a child would actually play with that many little cars and trucks, but each of those mini-vehicles has reached high-mileage status.
- Homemade Passion Iced-Tea. My favorite summer beverage.
- Pigeon Pose. There is nothing like a good hip opener.
- Baby kicks. Baby kicks make me smile and remind me that this brief hiatus from hot yoga and wine is totally worth it. 😉
What’s been making you smile lately?